Terms and Conditions
• We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identificable information when you visit our site.
• We also automatically receive and record information on our server ogs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the pages you visited.
• We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
• Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for ssecure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
• If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Clay County Memorial Hospital or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with the Clay County Memorial Hospital, contact:
Lisa Swenson, Compliance Officer
Clay County Memorial Hospital
310 W. South Street
Henrietta, TX 76365
Phone: (940) 235-1254
All complaints must be submitted in writing.
You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.
OTHER USES OF MEDICAL INFORMATION.
• Other uses and disclosures of medical information not covered by this notice or the laws that apply to us will be made only with your written permission. If you provide us permission to use or disclose medical information about you, you may revoke that permission, in writing, at any time. If you revoke your permission, we will no longer use or disclose medical information about you for the reasons covered by your written authorization. You understand that we are unable to take back any disclosures we have already made with your permission, and that we are required to retain our records of the care that we provided to you.