CCMH is currently accepting applications for:
• EMS / RN / LVN
• Laboratory Medical Technologist
How To Apply
• Click the Application Link Below and fill out the PDF form
• Click the 'Email This Form' button at the bottom of the application
• Choose the 'Default Email Option (Which may be 'mail, 'outlook', 'yahoo', 'gmail', etc)
• A new email should appear with the Application attached and sendee Email address - please send it.
• You can also print out the form, fill it out and bring it to us in person.
CLAY COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
ERVICE to patients and family members, physicians, community and fellow Team Members.
EAM MEMBER responsible and trusted partner, supports CCMH’s mission.
ES ATTITUDE taking responsibility & working with others to accomplish CCMH’s objectives.
EADERSHIP accept my job responsibilities, encourage and assist fellow Team Members.
XCELLENCE in quality of skills and service, facility, personal behavior and attitude.
CCMH's philosophy is based on the premise that the welfare of the patient is of major importance--the primary objective being that of providing the best possible care in order to restore health to the sick. Employees play a major role in achieving this goal. The quality of patient care depends on their competence, loyalty and morale.
With regard to this basic philosophy, the Hospital endeavors to provide the best possible working conditions for its employees. To accomplish this, Clay County Memorial Hospital's program is governed by the philosophy that every employee is entitled to the respect that his or her dignity as a human being demands.
Full Time Employees
• Health / Medical Coverage: CCMH pays 93% employee’s premium of designated plan.
• Group Term Life Coverage - $20,000 life coverage
• Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Coverage per schedule
• Elective Coverage Available at time of enrollment
○ Additional Life
○ Dependant Life
○ Long Term Disability
○ Cancer Security
• Paid Time Off (PTO) -accrued on regular hours, maximum annual accrual 160 hours
• Extended Illness Bank (EIB) - accrued on regular hours, maximum annual accrual 40 hours
• Retirement- 401(k) – 6% minimum contribution by employee CCMH match 50%
• Longevity Award – Annually after 5 years continuance employment
• Workers’ Compensation Coverage
• Wellness Center Membership - All employees and immediate family free membership
• Free Continuing Education hours (Texas Tech)
• Employee Meals - One meal a day - $5